Blood Testing & Lab Work in Arlington
At Urgent Care Center of Arlington, we are committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly, professional environment. We understand that a patient’s need for medical attention may occur outside of normal business hours, and that’s why our walk-in clinic in Arlington offers a flexible schedule to accommodate even the busiest of individuals.
Among many services, Urgent Care Center of Arlington provides lab work, including blood tests, as a quick and easy alternative to going to the hospital or doctor’s office. We facilitate a variety of tests, keep your results confidential, and don’t bog down your schedule with mandatory appointments or crowded waiting rooms.
For quick lab tests or blood work, visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington. Call us or contact us online to learn more!
Lab Work at Urgent Care Center of Arlington
Stop searching for “lab work near me” and visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington. We offer a variety of lab services, including blood testing and point-of-care testing services.
Blood Testing in Arlington
Our urgent care facility can complete a wide array of blood tests to ensure your body is healthy and disease free. Some of the blood tests we conduct at our Arlington walk-in clinic include:
- Lipid panels
- Clotting tests
- Metabolic panels
- CBC (complete blood count)
A complete blood count test screens patients for different diseases or ailments, and is also used to ensure people are healthy enough to undergo surgery or other medical procedures.
The complete blood count indicates the composition of your blood and includes the following:
- White blood cell count
- Red blood cell count
- Platelet count
- And more
To have your complete blood count or any other blood test completed quickly and efficiently, visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington today. Call us or contact us online to learn more.
Point-of-Care Testing in Arlington
Another aspect of lab services we offer at our urgent care facility in Arlington is point-of-care testing. These tests are completed on-site at our walk-in clinic, saving you time and delivering immediate results. Some of our point-of-care testing services include:
- Rapid testing (flu, mono, strep)
- PPD (tuberculosis skin testing)
- Pregnancy tests
- And more
If you need lab services you don’t see listed above, or have questions for our staff of medical professionals, call Urgent Care Center of Arlington today or contact us online.
Is This a Life-Threatening Emergency?
Certain conditions are not appropriate for urgent care. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Life-threatening situations
- Serious and sudden medical conditions
If you or a loved one is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 or find safe transportation to the emergency room near you.
Choose Urgent Care Center of Arlington for Lab Work & Blood Testing
Whether it’s doctor’s orders, or you’re just curious about an aspect of your health, visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington for all your laboratory services and blood work needs.
- We are open after usual business hours. Don’t wait until a lab can fit you into their busy schedule. Our walk-in clinic allows you to have your blood work completed on your time.
- We accept most major insurances. We want our patients focusing on their health, not worrying about a bill.
- We treat patients of all ages. As a local, family-owned business, we understand that getting your child (no matter their age) quick, quality medical service should be easy. That’s why we treat patients of all ages.
- We are in an easy-to-access location. We are conveniently located in North Arlington in the Lee Harrison Shopping Center (in between Harris Teeter/Starbucks).
Don’t waste time scheduling an appointment or sitting in a waiting room. Visit Urgent Care Center of Arlington today for all your lab work needs. Call us or contact us online if you have any questions.
Urgent Care Services
Urinary Tract Infection